The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.Write at least 150 words.

The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
Write at least 150 words.

Greenhouse effect is the intensive trouble nowadays because it is the cause of global warming which destroy world ecology and human ways of life.

Greenhouse gases which cover atmosphere are consequent of excess rate of carbon dioxide in the air. The unpleased degree of these relate directly to human activities in particular burning fossil fuels which be a major energy sources today. For instance, running vehicles and doing factory activities. Furthermore, deforestation makes the gases not be breathed up and contained by trees.

In previous common situation, when the heat radiations release from the sun, some of it waves will reflect off by world atmosphere layers, the less of it arrive the earth surface and reflected into sky and space respectively. However, when the world is surrounded by greenhouse gases, this abnormal layer will seldom allow heat energy pass through and contain it in the earth.

This crisis situation makes our world warmer than previous. The change of climate requires attention from authorities, experts, and people, and, the cooperation between them to cope with it.

global warming which destroy world ecology
global warming which destroys world ecology

fuels which be a major energy sources today.
fuels which are the major energy sources today.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

You don't extend your ideas in the IELTS task I. You only need to explain the diagrams or charts.