The government has announced that it plans to build a new university. Some people think that your community could be a good plaace to located the university. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of establising a new university in your community. Use s

The government has announced that it plans to build a new university. Some people think that your community could be a good plaace to located the university. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of establising a new university in your community. Use spesific details in your discussion

I believe that build university in my community is a great idea. However, there are many bad effect could be happen in this place. Below I would explain my opinion.

University is a place essential for someone who want to continue their study. Build university in my community could give many advantages for people around this university. Moreover, society near from university would get job, for instance when this university would build absolutely they need employer and people around this collage would get opportunity to join in this job. Beside that, people could sell some foods, absolutely build book store for students is a good plan for inhabitant near from university. Furthermore, society would change their job to become owner of boding house. They believe there are many students from another region would register in this university and they need boarding house.

On the other hand, there are several disadvantages from build university around my community. This place would be noise than before. Every place which there is university absolutely would be crowded. Activity in this place would be full 24 hours. Moreover, would bring pollution in this place. In this era, several students have vehicle for their activity.Not only pollution but also thief could be rampant. Same as other place when these place crowded absolutely robbing would be rampant too.

To sum up, build university in my community has many advantages for society. However, would bring few disadvantages. People who want to build this university should think more before they build this university.

Sentence: I believe that build university in my community is a great idea.
Description: The word build is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to build

Sentence: University is a place essential for someone who want to continue their study.
Suggestion: University is a place which is essential for someone who wants to continue his study.

Sentence: Moreover, society near from university would get job, for instance when this university would build absolutely they need employer and people around this collage would get opportunity to join in this job.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, society would change their job to become owner of boding house.
Error: boding Suggestion: No alternate word