Essay topics: Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Human always uses different kind of energies. For many years, People were used wood to make fire. After human found about coal, this stone become primary source of energy. When people discovered fossil oil, coal replaced with these new sources. All of these sources have some limitations.
First, we do not have enough sources of theme. In the world, a few countries have these sources such as the Middle East countries. Secondly, these sources are under ground. We must spend a lot of money to achieve them. In addition, after we get them, we have to convert them to become useful. These processes do not easy at all. Finally, fossil oil is danger for climate. Pollution that we have now is resulting of using fossil oil.
In my opinion, government must try to find new sources of energy. Today we have new sources. For example, we try to use energy of sun, or water even wind. All these nature energy are clean and do not harmful at all. However, these sources do not enough for all propose. We cannot use of them in factories or in cars. Moreover, next generation of us also will need fossil oil. We should not use all of them. Maybe nuclear energy is good replacement for fossil oil, but it is dangerous. This source is more dangerous than other source of energy. We remember events such as Hiroshima.
To conclude, both governments and people must try to reduce uses of harmful source energy. Government should allocate more budgets on researcher to find new source of energy
- You have applied for a course in a college, but there were no places available. Write a letter to the principal and ask to enrol for the next available course. Include the following:- Why do you want to do this course?- What other options would you like t (58.6667)
- You are going to travel soon. Write to your neighbor and ask for help. In your letter say– Why do you need help?– What do you need him/her to do, and when?– What should he/she do if anything happens? (55.3333)
- You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say- what was the item- why it was important that you get it immediately- what you suggest the company shoul (89)
- Some people say that cities are a better place for children to grow up in, while others believe countryside is the right choice. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples (73)
- You are an employee in an office, working on one big project together with your colleagues. Write a letter to your manager to inform him/her that some of the employees make mistakes that affect your work. In your letter say- What mistakes have you encount (85)
- Write a letter to your manager about a new colleague, who makes things difficult at work for all of your team.- Describe why he/she makes it difficult.- Describe your feelings regarding the situation.- What do you want your manager to do about it? (70)
- Some people say that living in high-rise apartments feels very lonely and makes people unhappy. Others say there are advantages to living in a big apartment building. Discuss both views and give your own opinion (84)
- You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say- Describe what you are looking for.- You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).- What do you want the manager to d (66.66670000000001)
- You recently discovered that there are plans to build a new airport in your area and you are not happy with it. Write a letter to the local authority and say:– How did you get to know about the plans?– What problems will your neighborhood face?– Sug (70)
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your (71.66670000000001)