Essay topics: Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Human always uses different kind of energies. For many years, People were used wood to make fire. After human found about coal, this stone become primary source of energy. When people discovered fossil oil, coal replaced with these new sources. All of these sources have some limitations.
First, we do not have enough sources of theme. In the world, a few countries have these sources such as the Middle East countries. Secondly, these sources are under ground. We must spend a lot of money to achieve them. In addition, after we get them, we have to convert them to become useful. These processes do not easy at all. Finally, fossil oil is danger for climate. Pollution that we have now is resulting of using fossil oil.
In my opinion, government must try to find new sources of energy. Today we have new sources. For example, we try to use energy of sun, or water even wind. All these nature energy are clean and do not harmful at all. However, these sources do not enough for all propose. We cannot use of them in factories or in cars. Moreover, next generation of us also will need fossil oil. We should not use all of them. Maybe nuclear energy is good replacement for fossil oil, but it is dangerous. This source is more dangerous than other source of energy. We remember events such as Hiroshima.
To conclude, both governments and people must try to reduce uses of harmful source energy. Government should allocate more budgets on researcher to find new source of energy
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your (76.66670000000001)
- is it better to use the car or public transport in your town or area? (55)
- Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you sugges (70)
- You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp (70)
- Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle? (80)
- You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk (80)
- Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- You are leaving the country to return to your home country, and you have furniture that you want to give to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say- What furniture do you have?- Why would he/she like it?- How can he/she pick it up? (65)
- It is believed that age limitation should be disregarded for employment of people in different age group. Do you think it has some positive or negative aspects? Express your opinion. (57.1429)
- advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad (82.5)