You are hereGovernments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Human always uses different kind of energies. For many years, People were used wood to make fire. After human found about coal, this stone become primary source of energy. When people discovered fossil oil, coal replaced with these new sources. All of these sources have some limitations.
First, we do not have enough sources of theme. In the world, a few countries have these sources such as the Middle East countries. Secondly, these sources are under ground. We must spend a lot of money to achieve them. In addition, after we get them, we have to convert them to become useful. These processes do not easy at all. Finally, fossil oil is danger for climate. Pollution that we have now is resulting of using fossil oil.
In my opinion, government must try to find new sources of energy. Today we have new sources. For example, we try to use energy of sun, or water even wind. All these nature energy are clean and do not harmful at all. However, these sources do not enough for all propose. We cannot use of them in factories or in cars. Moreover, next generation of us also will need fossil oil. We should not use all of them. Maybe nuclear energy is good replacement for fossil oil, but it is dangerous. This source is more dangerous than other source of energy. We remember events such as Hiroshima.
To conclude, both governments and people must try to reduce uses of harmful source energy. Government should allocate more budgets on researcher to find new source of energy
- 20:36:47 Anonymous
- 23:11:42 Anonymous
- 06:24:54 Anonymous
- 08:29:16 Anonymous
- 09:05:32 Anonymous
- 13:35:45 Anonymous
- 13:35:57 Anonymous
- 14:44:51 Anonymous
- 16:09:17 Anonymous
- 16:09:34 Anonymous
- 18:31:18 Anonymous
- 21:14:30 Anonymous
- 23:19:37 Anonymous
- 23:19:46 Anonymous
- 23:20:10 Anonymous
- 23:20:36 Anonymous
- 23:20:51 Anonymous
- 23:21:03 Anonymous
- 23:21:28 Anonymous
- 23:21:35 Anonymous
- 01:17:21 Anonymous
- 02:24:57 Anonymous
- 02:25:21 Anonymous
- 02:26:06 Anonymous
- 03:14:41 jad
- Write a complaint letter about a taxi service that you have used recently. Please say- When did you use the service?- What was wrong with the service provided?- What actions for improvement do you suggest?
- In some countries people are not taking care of their elderly relatives – instead trained professionals are used to care for the elderly. Do you see this as a positive or a negative development?
- You are working in a very busy office. A particular piece of office equipment is not working properly. Write a letter to the manager and say- What is happening with the equipment?- How does this affects your work?- What do you suggest to be done?
- Some people believe that advertisements are useful for viewers, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Your computer has been repaired recently, but you are not happy with the service. Write a complaint letter and say- What is the problem?- How do you feel about it?- What is your suggestion for this issue?
- It is believed that young people have too much freedom and they do not pay much attention to the older people’s advice. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you will not be able to do your job in full. Write to your manager- Explain about the operation.- Say what part of the job you will not be able to do.- Suggest a solution to this situation.
- Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say- Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?
- A country is experiencing population growth and needs more homes. Should these new homes be constructed in the existing cities or should new towns be built for this purpose? Explain.
- People are living longer than ever before. At the same time, the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old peopl