You are hereThe graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 22 May 2013

The graph indicates the consumption of some different kinds of meat and fish in European country in 1979 and 2004.

According to the graph, consumption of fish declined in 1979 to 2004, and it decreased about 10 grams per person per week. In the same year, lamb consumption also was decreased, and it decreased from 150 grams per person per week to 70 grams per person per week. Since 1979 to 2004, beef consumption have been unstable because it had dropped from 220 grams per person per week to 180 grams per person per week by 1979 to 1980, and it raised about 40 grams per person per week in 1981 to 1984. Then, it declined regularly in 1984 to 2004. However, chicken consumption increased in 1979 to 2004, and it had declined about 150 grams per person per week.

In short, fish and meat consumption was unstable in 1979 to 2004, but overall chicken consumption was better rising than beef consumption, lamb consumption, and fish consumption.