Essay topics: The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004
The graph indicates the consumption of some different kinds of meat and fish in European country in 1979 and 2004.
According to the graph, consumption of fish declined in 1979 to 2004, and it decreased about 10 grams per person per week. In the same year, lamb consumption also was decreased, and it decreased from 150 grams per person per week to 70 grams per person per week. Since 1979 to 2004, beef consumption have been unstable because it had dropped from 220 grams per person per week to 180 grams per person per week by 1979 to 1980, and it raised about 40 grams per person per week in 1981 to 1984. Then, it declined regularly in 1984 to 2004. However, chicken consumption increased in 1979 to 2004, and it had declined about 150 grams per person per week.
In short, fish and meat consumption was unstable in 1979 to 2004, but overall chicken consumption was better rising than beef consumption, lamb consumption, and fish consumption.
- The pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm
- Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for the old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage the old people to use?
- The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
- Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.What extent do you agree and disagree?What measure do you think would be effective.
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion.
- The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.