You are hereThe graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 22 May 2013

The graph indicates the consumption of some different kinds of meat and fish in European country in 1979 and 2004.

According to the graph, consumption of fish declined in 1979 to 2004, and it decreased about 10 grams per person per week. In the same year, lamb consumption also was decreased, and it decreased from 150 grams per person per week to 70 grams per person per week. Since 1979 to 2004, beef consumption have been unstable because it had dropped from 220 grams per person per week to 180 grams per person per week by 1979 to 1980, and it raised about 40 grams per person per week in 1981 to 1984. Then, it declined regularly in 1984 to 2004. However, chicken consumption increased in 1979 to 2004, and it had declined about 150 grams per person per week.

In short, fish and meat consumption was unstable in 1979 to 2004, but overall chicken consumption was better rising than beef consumption, lamb consumption, and fish consumption.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five countries in 2002 fialka sticky icon
Families who do not send their children to government-financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge. sfaht1
The three pie charts below show the canges in annual spending by particular UK school in 1981,1991 and 2001. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting he main features, and make comparisons where relevant. fuuaady
the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. sprigidts
Foreign visitors should pay more than local visitors for cultural and historical attractions. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (Study Sample) eddysuaib
More and more people are relying on the private car as their major means of transportation. Describe some of problems over reliance on cars can cause, and suggest at least one possible solution. Zarna Patel
More and More students are choosing to study at collages and universities in a foreign countries.Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh is drawbacks? blue_sky
Nowadays,families and people are not as close as they used to be.What are the cause and how we turn it around? surjeet singh
students should pay the full cost of their own university studies, rather than have free higher education provided by the state. Esen
The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialized countries in 1980 and 1990. Dilbar

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The bar chart shows the scores of teams A,B and C over four different seasons. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. shi24

"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon