You are hereThe graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 22 May 2013

The graph indicates the consumption of some different kinds of meat and fish in European country in 1979 and 2004.

According to the graph, consumption of fish declined in 1979 to 2004, and it decreased about 10 grams per person per week. In the same year, lamb consumption also was decreased, and it decreased from 150 grams per person per week to 70 grams per person per week. Since 1979 to 2004, beef consumption have been unstable because it had dropped from 220 grams per person per week to 180 grams per person per week by 1979 to 1980, and it raised about 40 grams per person per week in 1981 to 1984. Then, it declined regularly in 1984 to 2004. However, chicken consumption increased in 1979 to 2004, and it had declined about 150 grams per person per week.

In short, fish and meat consumption was unstable in 1979 to 2004, but overall chicken consumption was better rising than beef consumption, lamb consumption, and fish consumption.

The graph below shows in percentage terms the changing patterns of domestic access to modern technology in homes in the UK.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant naz96
When a country develops its technology , the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive . To what extend do you agree or disagree? iceecreami
Children leisure activities must entirely be educational . to what extend do you agree or disagree Robin
the charts below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years cut muftia keumala
Boys' and girls cultural and leisure activities shirin
Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. Othersfeel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. maidh91
Some people say that schools do not make enough efforts in teaching young people to look after their health and they add that schools should undertake health education seriously . Do you agree or disagree ? Shipu
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this dido272000
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? hamedpa
The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. wiwik novianti

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree? maryam2900
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addition and health problems. Should they be made illegal? Or should all drugs be legalized? marzieh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million yearsWrite a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below Shokh sticky icon
Do you think it is better for students to work before their university study? Why? Share reasons and specific examples to support your choice. the beauty of E...
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon
All over the world, societies are facing a growing problem with obesity. This problem affects both children and adults. What are the reasons for this rise in obesity? How it could be tackled? tycoonss
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon