You are hereThe graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 22 May 2013

The graph indicates the consumption of some different kinds of meat and fish in European country in 1979 and 2004.

According to the graph, consumption of fish declined in 1979 to 2004, and it decreased about 10 grams per person per week. In the same year, lamb consumption also was decreased, and it decreased from 150 grams per person per week to 70 grams per person per week. Since 1979 to 2004, beef consumption have been unstable because it had dropped from 220 grams per person per week to 180 grams per person per week by 1979 to 1980, and it raised about 40 grams per person per week in 1981 to 1984. Then, it declined regularly in 1984 to 2004. However, chicken consumption increased in 1979 to 2004, and it had declined about 150 grams per person per week.

In short, fish and meat consumption was unstable in 1979 to 2004, but overall chicken consumption was better rising than beef consumption, lamb consumption, and fish consumption.

king somewhere

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

There are lots of difficulties for the newly-arrived international students in the first several days of school. They often feel very lonely and a bit depressed. What other difficulties they will face on the first day? Discuss the causes and give some adv vexxx sticky icon
Some inhabitants think that divorce is a worst choice if life. Whereas others think opposite. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give explanation avista_nada sticky icon
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. husni syukri
In some rich countries, the number of children at secondary or high school who are taking science subjects in declining. What effect might this have on the children’s and their countries’ futures? How can children be encouraged to study science? dhimas_wijaya sticky icon
Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? panji
The graph below shows the consumption of fish and other kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Bincy
In many parts of the world, children’s lives were very different from today. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past? indah_hai
People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example.Discuss the causes drsaminayasmin
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. ambarish55 sticky icon
the diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes.summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. cut muftia keumala

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
Climate change is now an accepted threat of our planet, but there is not enough political actions to control excessive consumerism and pollution.Do you agree or disagree? What measure can be taken to help the process? dnaserbakht IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Some people think that managerial posts in private companies and in governments are more suitable for men. Others think that given the opportunity, women can be successful managers. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. the beauty of E... IELTS Writing Task II
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006. lambda IELTS Writing Task I

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II