ground traffic is better to use for travelling unlike other means of travel available for different purpose.

Improved transport is an all time need.the face of transport has changed from past to present. I believe ground transport is more good than air transport.I will prove on the following ground.

To present the matter in to proper perspective,Ground traffic like bus, car and trucks are very familiar with common people and it is very cheap than air travel.Secondly,Air travel do not connect all city with each other but ground traffic is connecting all city.People reached one place to other place through ground traffic.

To elucidate the matter further,Air traffic is expensive than ground traffic. Secondly,Air traffic linked main city because it have minimum airport compare than ground traffic .more over aroplane have any mechanical problem during flight . It can not be correct and it fall in any place so on ground traffic have any problem than we must be stop the ground traffic on side of the road.Air traffic is cancelled in bad weather condition but ground traffic is move in also bad weather condition for instance aroplan and flight is cancelled or delay during heavy fogs but we travel in bus during heavy fogs.

To sum up my view points. Weight both the views it is clear that ground traffic is more safe and convenient.The way of ground traffic compare to air traffic.

You need to read more sample essays in testbig.com and write more.

No. of Words: 225 350 (try to put more words)
No. of Different Words: 118 200 (try to put more different words)