How do the genes influence to our lives?Is their role very important in our life or not?Is environment or gene more important in our life?

Genes are the cells carrying and passing genetic informations from generation to generation. Consequently, on the one hand I think that, the genes play important role in our life. We can look like our mother, grandma, father or other relatives. If our parents are educated, the datas in our genes helps us get education and be literate. Depending on genes we can take after our relatives or parents.

On the other hand, I think that, characters are formed by the environment, such as family, school, teachers, classmates, collegues and etc. Because I have an example. My mother has cousin who was adopted by uncle of my mother. His name is Ali. His real nation is russian. His mother leaved him as soon as he was born. And his father was alcoholic. But His new mother and father are highly educated, his father is scientist. Among his new environment, new family he had grown and got high education. And now he is economist and earns well. Also he has a good family, two children. But only influence of his russian genes is shown on his face:his nose is typical russian nose, as known that, the majority of this nation has sharp nose. His eyes are blue and he is blond.

To sum up, put all things in nutshell, I can say that the genes play important role in a human life, but not the most important, essential part in them. For me the environment is more important than genes.

Sentence: If our parents are educated, the datas in our genes helps us get education and be literate.
Description: The fragment genes helps us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: On the other hand, I think that, characters are formed by the environment, such as family, school, teachers, classmates, collegues and etc. Because I have an example.
Error: collegues Suggestion: colleagues

No. of Words: 249 350 (250 words are the minimum)

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860