Hydro-electric power generation

Hydro-electric power generation

This picture shows the processing of hydro-electric power by utilizing rain water that is collected from dam. This result is used for electric source for various aims in inhabitant areas.

The first step starts from seaside, the solar heats water sea layer and then it generates evaporation process. The amount of sea water steam trap on cloudy. Furthermore, amount of water is getting huge cloudy and in particular condition the cloudy that has contained amount of water falls to the earth. It is collected in a big dam in high area. Dam has valve that can operated to flow the amount of water to turbine.

Turbine machine will alter the water power become electric power. In this level, hydro electric power is transferred to high voltage cables. On the other sides, part of water is flowed to pump machine and continued to previous place that is dam.

The electric is sent to transformer station by high voltage cables. In this stage, the electricity will be transformed become lower voltage that is proper for variety necessaries. Low voltage is transferred by underground cables to hospital, school and factory.

In conclusion, rain water is employed to produce electric power trough several steps.

Sentence: Dam has valve that can operated to flow the amount of water to turbine.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and operated

Sentence: The electric is sent to transformer station by high voltage cables.
Description: The word electric is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to electric

Sentence: In this stage, the electricity will be transformed become lower voltage that is proper for variety necessaries.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to transformed and become