This is indeed a very interesting question, and I would like to share my answer with you as follows.

What they need most, in my view, is the time we can spend together. That is the most precious gift for them. It is true that I also want to take a part-time job to earn more allowance. However, unlike my other peers, I have already planned for the gift I would like to give to my parents.

I am not going to give them any concrete objects, since they seem shallow.Then, what they need most is the time we can spend together. As far as I know, few college students go back to their hometown regularly as many of them are engrossed in making their academic performance excellent. To avoid this, I would like to treat my parents a fancy dinner. I will pick up a fancy restaurant with the recipe of their preference.

During the meal, I will tell them my gratitude toward them, though I know even words fail to express how much I thank them and owe them. The above mentioned accounts what I want to give to my parents. Hopefully, you will find it interesting, too!