The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years Without it our lives would be completely different To what extent do you agree or disagree

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, the internet is the most momentous innovation in the world. Hundreds people spend their time on internet. There are myriad activities that we can do on internet.
There are many advantages to using the internet. It gives us instant access to information on almost any subject. For examples, shop and other services are now available online. People can buy goods and services from the comfort of their homes.

In addition, the internet is starting to replace other forms of entertainment. It has revolutionized communication. So, we can keep in touch by email or instant messenger services. And also, sometimes video messaging is becoming common for business meetings.

However, there are negatives of the internet. For examples, many website contain offensive content such as some sites show violent or sexual images. If children watch it, parent would be difficult to control what their children see in online. And also, they do not always know who their children are chatting to. With so many websites it is difficult to search for good information. Criminals increasingly use the internet to steal people’s money.

I, like many others, think that internet is the most important creation these days. We can complete our activities and our job on internet. Without it live become so low. It can be something simple which has changed or improved our live in a fast way.

In a nutshell, internet is the best invention recently. Without internet, people inhabits would be utterly unequal. Although some might believe that internet could be a criminals zone, but it is depend on how we use it securely.

but it is depend on how
but it is depending on how