The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

When people think about technologies, they think about internet. Internet has been supporting many modern devices for mobile phone, portable computer and social media. As a result, having online devices could make people life more easily. While some people disagree with this opinion, I believe there is more likely to consider why internet devices could be the main priority to help humans doing their activities.

In the last of 30 years, humans had a great invention, which is called Telegram, which was using for sending message. This invention had become a popular way to get faster connections, for example: family and friend relationship which stays far away. Not only family and friend used telegram as one of essential things but also the office and business did. Although it was costly, telegram could a popular used than hand-writing. On the other hand, since Internet became well known in society, office and business had not prepared higher budget to pay their formal letters for customers or business partners.

In recently years, invention has influenced much on human activities by high technology and internet. These devices are friendly use to get everything for histories, theories, social media or online games. People only prepare a laptop, an internet connection, so internet will explore all requests easily without wasting energy to go somewhere.

However, because of many instant online resources that people can get from internet and technology devices, some people seem easy to run their way of living. For example: I want buy food, so I just order the food via online media chatting or calling. This way could save my time to go out.

My conclusion, internet does not the main problem of humans living separately from the past years, but Internet has been being a big part of human lifestyle of activities.

Sentence: As a result, having online devices could make people life more easily.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: In recently years, invention has influenced much on human activities by high technology and internet.
Description: The fragment In recently years is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace recently with adjective

Need to improve the language.