The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the last three decades, internet becomes the most essential innovation. Many people almost use internet in the daily activity to communicate with each other. On the other benefit, this phenomenon gives opportunity for internet provider service. Provider should develop costumer service to provide excellent services for potential costumes. Some people argue that internet is high technology as the most useful innovation which is flexible and practice. Conversely, some bad effects appear from internet, exactly for internet banking. This essay would consider existence of internet as the most significant invention.

Recently, internet becomes essential innovation which helps human activity to do something more easily. Most of people sent a massage by email which is one of the best features of internet. So, send message by email more flexible and faster than send letter by post office. Long time ago, when people sent a letter, they spent long time and spent lots of money to pay a carrier. Moreover, internet also changes the way process business of organization. Internet integrates all of process in internal organization, internet also provides virtual network system to establish connection with external organization.

Some people use internet as media criminality exactly in Indonesia, because governments do not have a policy to control internet usage. Governments of Indonesia do not have cyber security to secure people who use internet from fraud when they do ecommerce transaction or other activities. In the past, thief stolen money without technology, they take a wallet from each victim. Nowadays, hacker uses internet to get a lot of money. Phishing is popular method to attract bank’s server and take over some money from consumer’s account. For example, in 2000 a hacker took many crucial data from BCA bank’s server and did transaction with consumer credit card number.

According to data POLDA Metro Jaya shows that many cases about cyber crime which is more than 1000 victims per years. Tifatul Sembiring as Minister of Communication said that Indonesia establish a networking to support a cyber security and make regulation to control internet developing. In my view, internet will be useful when people understand about code ethic how to use internet in the best manner.

In conclusion, internet is essential innovation of the last 30 years for helping human activity, because internet gives many benefits for human. On the other hand, internet increases criminality, inhabitants called cyber crime. Governments should reduce cyber crime by a regulation of internet and people have to realize that all of transactions in the internet are not secure. As a result, people should be aware how to use internet with good ethic.

Sentence: Internet integrates all of process in internal organization, internet also provide virtual network system for establish a system among external.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and establish