The internet was probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years Without it our lives would be completely different To what extent do you agree or disagree

The internet was probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In last 30 years, many great inventions have been found. Matic car or motorbike, for instance, was innovative invention that helps many drivers or riders traveling more easily. Also, ATMs finding makes people transfering their money faster. It’s true those inventions have changed people in doing their activities more effectively. However, It seems that solely internet is the most significant invention that changes entirely the way people lives.

Office working nowadays are definitely different than in the past. Most offices, wether government or company, use internet in all its division. Internet makes them being connected each other, which really help them in remittance transfer data and communication. Also, now it is easy for big companies discussing important thing with its branch in other city through online meeting. What is more, some companies in big cities apply telecommuting, employers of which can do their task in home.

For studying, internet really helps students to browse information or knowledge their need. They can save their money from buying a book or newspaper. They also don’t need to have long searching in library finding a book they need. For who wants to study abroad or get scholarship, they can easily get the information from internet. Not only that, but they can also send all documents as requirement via internet.

The ways of people having pleasure are totally different now. Teenager and adult are like so much spending their free time by enjoying social media. Facebook and twitter are the most favorite social media, and most people use their internet for these online sites. The boys nowadays are rarely playing games outside with their friends, because they prefer enjoying online games.

To sum up, I agree that the greatest invention that influence all aspects of the way people lives is probably internet. Our life nowadays would be totally different without it. For suggestion, using it wisely can improve our life better.

Sentence: However, It seems that solely internet is the most significant invention that changes entirely the way people lives.
Description: The fragment that solely internet is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace solely with adjective

Office working nowadays are definitely different than in the past.
Office working nowadays are definitely different than that in the past.

Sentence: For studying, internet really helps students to browse information or knowledge their need.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to knowledge and their

Sentence: To sum up, I agree that the greatest invention that influence all aspects of the way people lives is probably internet.
Description: The fragment that influence all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace influence with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Need to develop the sentences smoothly.