It is believed those who have satisfaction in life are more peaceful and successful in life To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea

It is believed those who have satisfaction in life are more peaceful and successful in life.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea?

Hard work is a key to success in the life and makes a person feels confident and pleased.One can have a peaceful state of mind with the success and satisfaction too, can be hard task for some because I think every person does not knows the art of flying high with toes on the ground.

Success can be of different types depending upon the thinking of a person it can be financial, intellectual or artistic. Every human being is keen to reach the desired destination where he can have satisfaction and peace of mind. Slow and steady winners can have satisfaction and peaceful life over their success. But not the overnight successful person can have all the states simultaneously.

Moreover success is like a ladder on which we gain height step by step. A person who knows what height he has to achieve, how to get on to next step and at what time.Such persons becomes peaceful with their every move and satisfied with their final step.

However there are some people with different mind mostly want to be successful rapidly.The sky is limit for them and have infinite steps on their ladder of success. They have peaceful life over every successful move but it is for very less time and loose it while making next move. Therefore these persons can never be satisfied.

Considering the matter in fair light I think we can have successful peaceful life and can be satisfied with it only if we understand our self better and have clear view of our goal.

I think every person does not knows the art
I think every person does not know the art

Sentence: Hard work is a key to success in the life and makes a person feels confident and pleased.One can have a peaceful state of mind with the success and satisfaction too, can be hard task for some because I think every person does not knows the art of flying high with toes on the ground.
Description: The fragment flying high with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace high with adverb