it is generally believed that some people are born with certain talent for instance for sport or music and others are not However it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

it is generally believed that some people are born with certain talent, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In general, people believed that some people are born with certain talent for instance in relation to sport or music while others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. In this essay, I will discuss on the view as well as my opinion with regards of this issue.

According to my views, some people are gifted with certain talent whether it is in sport or music. Talent can be inherited through the genes of the parents to their child or perhaps some ritual or myth that people practise when the women pregnant and believed ...

Sentence: For example, my teacher where she believe to practise listening to musical song during her pregnancy.
Description: The fragment she believe to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Don't put a lot of phrases like 'for my opinion', 'I think'... since this is your essay.

This sentence is too long:
Talent can be inherited through the genes of the parents to their child or perhaps some ritual or myth that people practise when the women pregnant and believed it could develop some special talent when the baby is born.