You are hereIt has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
Every one can earn knowledge in two different ways. One of the way is he or she use experience of other people and another way is he or she read a book. Both of these ways are completely different.
There are many different between these two ways and I consider some of them. Firstly, information is published on a book is result of many years researches by scientists. Most of the time these results are reasonable, we can trust them. While, experience of people is earned by chance. People get information in different events and different situation. Sometimes two people in same situation have two different experience. For example when we have a cold, every body has different recipe, one person believe the best cure for clod is chicken soup and might be another person do not agree with way and the think the best way is go to doctor. Secondly, using of experience is free. We could easily ask people about their knowledge and use of them. However, If we need a book, we must buy it or barrow it from a library. These process is costly.
In my opinion, although experience of people are very valuable, books are more important than experience. When a book is written, obviously, book's writer use experience of other people. Correct results and information are collected in books, so books are more trustable. In addition, experiences are forgotten after a couple of years or they might be change, but books are not like that. They always be saved and if a changes are happened, old book will not change and a new book will publish for new changes.
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your
- is it better to use the car or public transport in your town or area?
- Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you sugges
- You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp
- Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?
- You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk
- Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- You are leaving the country to return to your home country, and you have furniture that you want to give to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say- What furniture do you have?- Why would he/she like it?- How can he/she pick it up?
- It is believed that age limitation should be disregarded for employment of people in different age group. Do you think it has some positive or negative aspects? Express your opinion.
- advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad