You are hereIt has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
Every one can earn knowledge in two different ways. One of the way is he or she use experience of other people and another way is he or she read a book. Both of these ways are completely different.
There are many different between these two ways and I consider some of them. Firstly, information is published on a book is result of many years researches by scientists. Most of the time these results are reasonable, we can trust them. While, experience of people is earned by chance. People get information in different events and different situation. Sometimes two people in same situation have two different experience. For example when we have a cold, every body has different recipe, one person believe the best cure for clod is chicken soup and might be another person do not agree with way and the think the best way is go to doctor. Secondly, using of experience is free. We could easily ask people about their knowledge and use of them. However, If we need a book, we must buy it or barrow it from a library. These process is costly.
In my opinion, although experience of people are very valuable, books are more important than experience. When a book is written, obviously, book's writer use experience of other people. Correct results and information are collected in books, so books are more trustable. In addition, experiences are forgotten after a couple of years or they might be change, but books are not like that. They always be saved and if a changes are happened, old book will not change and a new book will publish for new changes.
- 13:53:31 Anonymous
- 13:53:49 Anonymous
- 13:54:08 Anonymous
- 15:14:02 Anonymous
- 15:18:42 minepour
- 15:19:02 minepour
- 15:25:57 minepour
- 15:29:45 minepour
- 15:30:07 minepour
- 15:30:17 minepour
- 15:34:28 Anonymous
- 16:07:52 minepour
- 16:08:34 minepour
- 16:49:01 Anonymous
- 19:30:41 pinkal
- 19:31:43 pinkal
- 19:33:52 pinkal
- 21:39:39 Anonymous
- 01:19:51 Anonymous
- 01:41:33 Anonymous
- 01:41:56 Anonymous
- 01:42:04 Anonymous
- 04:41:28 minepour
- 04:41:43 minepour
- 06:19:00 Anonymous
- In some countries people are not taking care of their elderly relatives – instead trained professionals are used to care for the elderly. Do you see this as a positive or a negative development?
- You are working in a very busy office. A particular piece of office equipment is not working properly. Write a letter to the manager and say- What is happening with the equipment?- How does this affects your work?- What do you suggest to be done?
- Some people believe that advertisements are useful for viewers, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Your computer has been repaired recently, but you are not happy with the service. Write a complaint letter and say- What is the problem?- How do you feel about it?- What is your suggestion for this issue?
- It is believed that young people have too much freedom and they do not pay much attention to the older people’s advice. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
- You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you will not be able to do your job in full. Write to your manager- Explain about the operation.- Say what part of the job you will not be able to do.- Suggest a solution to this situation.
- Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say- Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?
- A country is experiencing population growth and needs more homes. Should these new homes be constructed in the existing cities or should new towns be built for this purpose? Explain.
- People are living longer than ever before. At the same time, the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old peopl
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.