It is often said that children learn best by obsreve the behaviour of adults and coping it to what extand. Do you agree or disagree.

It is universally acknowledge that the childhood is the superior age to learn and make the incredible skills of a child.It is best age of a child when he/she modify themselves and prepare for their upcoming events.As we know,children do not knows in childhood that what is good or worse for them,thus they adopt lot of skills from adults.Here i would like to establish my views both sides of the statement with my own perception.

To commence with,children learn a bunch of skills from the adults who are living near around their.In the childhood children are not able to compare the things that are fruitful or harmful for them consequently they adopt all the things that they watch in their daily life.Moreover,children's mind is as a plain canvas in childhood as a result every thing that they observe from adults are painted on it for a long period.

Further more emphasizing my point of view, parents are the first mentor for their children thus children learn bundle of skills from their families.What is more families stand as a backbone for their children to grow up in friendly and positive environment.Moreover moral ethics and the cultural activities that are being run at their home encourage to children to adopt them as a result children copying lot behavioral activities from adults such as emotions, happiness and many mare.

On the opponents side,whatever children learn lot of superior activities from adults such as good behavior, cooperation,brotherhood and many more where they learn bundle of worse activities from them as well like as drug addiction, smoking and many more.Hence more children makes their attitude and character according to some people who often used to drinking,playing cards and many more worse activities children like to do all that things because they are not in the age where people compare what is beneficial or harmful for them.

In a nutshell after doing a great deal of thoughts and deliberations, i would like to say that children observe bundle of skills and copying the behavior of adults.

Sentence: Hence more children makes their attitude and character according to some people who often used to drinking, playing cards and many more worse activities children like to do all that things because they are not in the age where people compare what is beneficial or harmful for them.
Description: The fragment children makes their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to get higher marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.