In many countries have severe problem with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

It is undeniable that a lot of schools in entire world face serious problems with student behavior during educational process. There are various factors leading this problem who call for apprehension, but measures could certainly be given to overcome this matter.

Recently, student behavior has been degradation in quality that shown in a lot of examples while become a critical issue among educational subjects. Sometimes, teacher catch the student is appearing verbal violence to others in front of public because unpredictable reason. This condition shows that the student has not recognized about respecting others, especially to senior people. Another unacceptable is plagiarism that definitely restricted among educational actors because it reflects about honest value among student as an ideal figure in education.

There are so many reasons contribute to reducing quality of attitude among scholar. The most crucial factor is curriculum that contains theoretically in majority lessons who give only knowledge without complete understanding. The curriculum make student learn just about formal occasion instead of practice in the real life situation. Another factor, is permissive parenting style that student get in their family life. It makes student do not have space for their creativity because of overprotected whom tragically mostly parents do not concern this matter.

The quality degradations problem needs to be solved seriously. School have to arrange a practically curriculum that allowed student to make reflection between theory and practice. Teacher is required to make a bold in describing about core competencies and outcomes of the lesson which impact the student understanding about value in their life. An extra effort should be taken by the teacher for bridging between the family factor and education system. It is also important about triggering parent involvement on student study process.

In conclusion, there are many reasons which influence student behavior degradation in the school also demand intervention to overcome the problem

Sentence: Another unacceptable is plagiarism that definitely restricted among educational actors because it reflects about honest value among student as an ideal figure in education.
Description: The fragment Another unacceptable is is rare

Sentence: The curriculum make student learn just about formal occasion instead of practice in the real life situation.
Description: The fragment curriculum make student is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Another factor, is permissive parenting style that student get in their family life.
Description: The fragment student get in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past participle

Sentence: The quality degradations problem needs to be solved seriously.
Suggestion: Refer to degradations and problem

Sentence: School have to arrange a practically curriculum that allowed student to make reflection between theory and practice.
Description: The fragment a practically curriculum is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace practically with adjective