In many countries more and more young people are leaving school and unable to find job after graduation What peoblem do you think youth unemployment will cause to the individual and society Give reasons and make suggestion

In many countries, more and more young people are leaving school and unable to find job after graduation. What peoblem do you think youth unemployment will cause to the individual and society? Give reasons and make suggestion.

Nowadays, the degree of unemployement increase. Many young people do not go to school even they do not work. In addition, the condition causes many problems both for individual and society.

There are many factors that cause people leave school, for example they do not have willingness or motivation to study and they do not have money to pay the tuition of education. Because of no education, Young people get difficulties in getting job since education and certificate have been required for applying job. Moreover, though people go to college, it does not guarantee they can find job easily. Many people cannot get job after graduation. It may be caused by limited job vacancies or unskilled people.

Consequently, youth unployment brings problem both for individual and society. If people do not work, it will cause economic problem. In fact, everything needs money, and then people have to work for getting money. In addition, sometimes economic problem encourages people to crime. It is common that economic problem increases criminality. In others words, the high degree of jobless will cause poverty. Then, if society is poor in which they cannot fulfil their needs, the level of criminality will increase too. As a result, the country is not safe and it decreases country’s stability.

Based on the phenomena above, cooperation between government and society is required to enhance society’s prosperity. Government has to give assisstance for poor people in orde to they are able to get education. Then, job vacancies also have to be prepared for society. Next, parents also have crucial role for preparing children’s future. The last, children or young people should have motivation in achieving high education. They also have to be serious in learning in order to they have skill after graduation. Thus, they can compete with other people, and they can find good job easily.

In conclusion, youth unemployment causes economic problem that leads to criminality. Therefore, young people have to prepare themselves earlier for reaching bright future.

Sentence: In others words, the high degree of jobless will cause poverty.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and words

Sentence: Government has to give assisstance for poor people in orde to they are able to get education.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

Sentence: They also have to be serious in learning in order to they have skill after graduation.
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

in order to + do something

Sentence: Nowadays, the degree of unemployement increase.
Error: unemployement Suggestion: unemployment

Sentence: Consequently, youth unployment brings problem both for individual and society.
Error: unployment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Then, if society is poor in which they cannot fulfil their needs, the level of criminality will increase too.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Error: orde Suggestion: order
Error: assisstance Suggestion: assistance