Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.How far do you agree or disagree with the

Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.
How far do you agree or disagree with the above views?

One of the topics of heated debates among experts is what is the best way to get a sufficient job. It is generally accepted that, as we all are aware, having an acceptable job, not only plays a vitally important roll in every human’s individual life, but also broadens our horizons in divers levels of social life. Also going to university provide an opt ground to flourish talents and skills of humans existence. There are a number of people believing that if someone needs a job; it is essential to finish university. The rest are of the point of view that achieving experience of working makes a fundamental contribution to find a good job in feature.

At first glance I would like to mention some of the effects of graduating from university on finding job. One is having a wide variety of choices when it comes to choose a job. The other proofed merit is while one goes to university and studies a course; it makes a fundamental contribution to be accepted in companies as an accountant, as an instance. It seems fair to assume that one of the main documents that reveal one is qualify for a job is his educational certification.

Further more the ones who believe starting work after school is more helpful way to get a pleasant job are of the opinion that having a work experience is better than having an educational degree on account of the fact that while one has experiment, it reveals that he/she is familiar to working and in some careers the one who worked before is much more acceptable than an educated individual.

In my view, indisputably it depends on person and the kind of job he/she wants to do. Every individual should think and decide what is his interested job, then choose whether finish a university course or go to work after his school.