Many people say that the only way to guarantee a good job is to complete a course of university education Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work how far do you agree or disagree with the above vi

Many people say that the only way to guarantee a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

how far do you agree or disagree with the above views?

In human economy system, people do ajob to get paid. Then, they use the money to buy their family need such as food, cloth and education. This day, as the human civilization had grown up, a good job is become harder to get. Such condition raised two contray opinions from people. First, the only way to get a decent jb is to complete a course of university. Second, it is better start work after graduated from senior high school and gain experience in the realm of work.

According to the opinions, I certaintly agree to the first statement because I think knowledge is important and there is not enough time to get knowledge if people have get a job due to their focus is how to get tasks given by the employer done. Too, if people study in the university, they would meet a lot of new people there. Then once they have graduated, they will find a job easier as the consequence of the people they know in university.

Otherwise, people agreeing with the second opinion argue that the longer a person do a jo, the better he is at that job. To counter this argument, the skill development at particular job is not that simple. To be better at a skill, the learners need to practice a lot and know what part of the skill that they need to improve. Base on the principle we can see that experience only is not enough to be good at a job.

In conclusion, in the context of getting a good job, study in university before get in to the world of work is better than straight go to work without learn in university as people will get enough knowledge and network to survive in the work environtment

if people have get a job
if people have got a job

go to work without learn in university
go to work without learning in university

a good job is become harder to get
a good job is becoming harder to get

Sentence: Such condition raised two contray opinions from people.
Error: contray Suggestion: contrary

Sentence: According to the opinions, I certaintly agree to the first statement because I think knowledge is important and there is not enough time to get knowledge if people have get a job due to their focus is how to get tasks given by the employer done.
Error: certaintly Suggestion: certainly

Sentence: In conclusion, in the context of getting a good job, study in university before get in to the world of work is better than straight go to work without learn in university as people will get enough knowledge and network to survive in the work environtment.
Error: environtment Suggestion: environment