Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores and caring for children at home. Do you agree or disagree with this statement

It is true that, most of the couples are either working in software companies or in the BPO’s, and moreover the trend of the nuclear family is on the rise, due to this it is very important for the couples to share their house work or activities and take care of their children equally. I completely agree with this opinion.

To begin with, men and women should be evenly responsible to share their household activities. Firstly, many of the couples are working in the international companies, and working according to the time set by their international company. For example, if their company is from the US, one of them might have to work from 8 P.M to 8 A.M.

Secondly, in recent years there is an increase in the nuclear family, because, some of them are working in abroad or working in other states of their country. Therefore, it is important for the couple to share their housework, such as, if one of them is busy working in the office, other can do the grocery shopping if at home.

Furthermore, even though the couples are working, it is very expensive to keep a personal maid or personal tutor for their children. It might cost complete salary of the one person. In addition, it is important for them to look after their children and their progress in their academics, it both are them are working and busy in the office work, it could happen their children is not giving enough time for the studies and get attracted to some bad habits. For example, instead of studying, their child might be busy playing computer games, impacting their academic record.

In conclusion, it is good to have working men and women, but at the same time it is also important for them to understand their work priority, and their contribution to share their household chores and takes care of their children equally.

Sentence: For example, if their company is from the US, one of them might have to work from 8 P.M to 8 A.M. Secondly, in recent years there is an increase in the nuclear family, because, some of them are working in abroad or working in other states of their country.
Description: The fragment in abroad or is rare

The essay in not right on the topic. List the reasons and think about why.