Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology In fact some of the world s greatest inventions have been very simple things To what extent do you agree or disagree

Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world’s greatest inventions have been very simple things.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Invention means that finding something new which nobody know it before. Many inhabitants think that inventions are always technically complicated. It is probably true if we look at one side only.

Internet perhaps becomes one of the greatest inventions currently. There is no doubt that this invention make changing in term of sophisticated communication technology. Another example is a portable laptop. It makes lots of problem solved easily.

However, there are numbers of inventions which is very useful to our lives but it is very simple. Ballpoint pen and paper are some examples that show inventions not always related to complicated things. Without paper and ballpoint pen, studying will not work effectively because students cannot make some notes fast from a lecture or a seminar that require participants to do it quickly. A project leader will be given the sack by his boss if he does not make a hardcopy from their project. Even though, some people believe that portable laptop will change roles of paper but in fact, it still holds an essential part of every office.

Great simple inventions can also be found outside the office. In medical purpose, vaccine, for example, have helped numbers of patient to prevent dangerous virus. Another instance, Frederick Rohwedder’s invention has been the gold standard by which all other inventions are judged as the old adage goes, “the best thing since sliced bread.” Whether he was just really lazy or had a severe bread knife allergy, we will never know, but he was the man who invented sliced bread.

To put them in a nutshell, complicated technology inventions bring many advantages to human life, but it does not mean that simple invention can be underestimated. We have to remember that great things start from small beginnings. That is the point.

nobody know it before.
nobody knows it before.

there are numbers of inventions which is very useful
there are numbers of inventions which are very useful

Sentence: There is no doubt that this invention make changing in term of sophisticated communication technology.
Description: The fragment invention make changing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense