Now a days many people interact with each other has changed because of technology In what ways has technology affected the type of relationship people make Has this become a positive or negative development

Now a days many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the type of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development.

In this rampant age of technology, the way of interacting with each other has changed with the advancement in the communication equipments. People now a days use latest gadgets that has enabled them to interact in a fast, reliable and effective manner. The positive outweighs the negative of communication change.

To evidently support my opinion i would like to mention about the modes people used before the advent of technology. In the days gone by, people used to interact with others through letters, telegrams or in person.The old methods of interacting were less reliable and time consuming....

Sentence: People now a days use latest gadgets that has enabled them to interact in a fast, reliable and effective manner.
Suggestion: People now a days use latest gadgets that have enabled them to interact in a fast, reliable and effective manner.

Sentence: The positive outweighs the negative of communication change.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to positive and outweighs