Now days,internet is one of social media that is very important and familiar in the world. Internet brings people of the world closer together.Do you agree or disagree?use examples to support your opinion.

Globalization era has development that is particularly faster than the past time. One of the development in this era is internet that can be accessed easily by people in the world. Internet is modern lifestyle which can be persuade adult and young people to use internet wherever they want. It is true that people believe that internet can help them to fill their requirement. While some people disagree with this statement.

Some people agree with this statement that “internet brings people of the world closer together”. It can be seen from internet service which has a lot of programs especially for social media. For example, internet was created by technology that can be connecting all of citizen from different countries, it also can be used by adult or young people so internet is flexible to use it. All of data always up to date per second its. Some of advantages from internet ,making quickly to get information about anything which will help society to finish their duties. Not only,it helps employment or teacher but also it can help students to find news about education that can be found by internet to give facilities for server. Development of technology can influence a lot of daily activities that coerce human in their requirement. Internet has skill to follow the growth of technology. One of its skills is creating social medias such as: Facebook,twitter,YouTube and yahoo, they can help people to get information with quickly and actually that come from the other countries.

On the other hand, some people disagree that internet can make closer people in the world. They have opinion that internet can create new enemy for people who active using internet for business. They also give opinion that internet can damage a company or country,because their privacy is particularly easy to get it from internet by their enemy. A company also can be lost their employment who is moving to the other company which influence them to get much money, if they move in their companies. Usually the employment can be influenced by advertisement in the internet.

In conclusion, internet will be good places to get information about anything always hot news. It should be used with a wise which can present positive effects in the human daily activities.

Globalization era has development particularly faster than the past time.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

One of the development in this era is internet that can be access with easy by people in the world.
One of the developments in this era is internet that can be accessed easily by people in the world.

Not only, helping employee or teacher but also can help students to find news about education that can be found by internet to give facility for server.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: One of its skills is creating sosial medias such as; Facebook,twitter,YouTube and yahoo, they can help people to get information with quickly and actual that come from the other countries.
Description: The fragment with quickly and is rare

Sentence: They have opinion that internet can create new enemy for people who active use internet for business.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and active

Error: sosial Suggestion: social
Error: medias Suggestion: media