Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents and homes, do you think this trend is positive?

Many young unmarried adults recently are choosing to study and live outside their hometown, and this become a common trends over the world.

Study and live outside their hometown will make many positive advantage, many new experience will gained from their journey. As stated in many biography of a succesfull person, most of them are the people who choose to live far from their parents even live in abroad, they seeking many new things not only a knowledge but also an experience how to be a succesfull person. They become mature and very diligent because of if they dont give full effort no one will back up them.

Living outside their hometown also give them freedom to manage their life by themselves, we can see such as BJ Habibie former president of indonesia, he was born not from a rich family, since tenage he start study outside his hometown to fulfill his dreams until at the last he study until germany and become a president of indonesia, who never tought the man from small village can become the super person.

However, despite many advantages that can be seen from living outside hometown. There were also many people face the ruin of their lives because they can not manage themselves well, games, money, women keep distract them from their first purpose in that so finally they just become a kid who always only depend on their parents and spent their life times without nothing

In conclusion, choosing to study and live far from their parents and home are the best option for people who want to become a succesfull person, all knowledge and experience become syncronyze, only people who able to manage them selves are able to manage everything else.

Sentence: Many young unmarried adults recently are choosing to study and live outside their hometown, and this become a common trends over the world.
Description: The fragment this become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Study and live outside their hometown will make many positive advantage, many new experience will gained from their journey.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and gained

entence: They become mature and very diligent because of if they dont give full effort no one will back up them.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and if

Sentence: Living outside their hometown also give them freedom to manage their life by themselves, we can see such as BJ Habibie former president of indonesia, he was born not from a rich family, since tenage he start study outside his hometown to fulfill his dreams until at the last he study until germany and become a president of indonesia, who never tought the man from small village can become the super person.
Description: The fragment since tenage he is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tenage with adverb
Description: The fragment he study until is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace study with verb, past tense

Sentence: As stated in many biography of a succesfull person, most of them are the people who choose to live far from their parents even live in abroad, they seeking many new things not only a knowledge but also an experience how to be a succesfull person.
Error: succesfull Suggestion: successful

Sentence: In conclusion, choosing to study and live far from their parents and home are the best option for people who want to become a succesfull person, all knowledge and experience become syncronyze, only people who able to manage them selves are able to manage everything else.
Error: syncronyze Suggestion: synchronize