Nowadays, parents are leaving their children with someone else during the day, when they are at work. Is it a good or a bad thing to do? give relevant examples from your experience or knowledge.

In these days, some parents are too busy to take care of their children. So, they leave them with babysitters or even friends. Personally, I think it is bad thing to do unless they are leaving their children with someone they really trust or trusted babysitting companies. I’m going to explain why would it be terrible idea if they let someone they don’t really trust or untrusted company to take care of their children.

First of all, letting random person to enter your house would expose you to personal files theft. For example, One of my friends was terribly busy, so, he decided to leave untrusted company. After time, When he returned to his house, he found that his personal files, credit card and his wife’s jewelry were stolen. He rushed to his computer’s room to check his bank credits amount, he found that his computer was stolen as well. When his wife looked up for her children, they were tied up.

Secondly, leaving your sons and daughters with untrusted people would not be safe for them. For example, one of my friends let his son with random babysitting company, when he returned to his home, he found that his son was missing and they received a phone call which said “Your son is safe with us, give us 15,000 bucks or we will kill him within 3 days!”

Finally, their children may be exposed to bad treatment by bad babysitters or they would exposed to danger by letting careless babysitter to take care of them. For example, one of my friend’s son got his hand broken. Because he felt from stairs and the babysitter were listening to loud music, so, he couldn't hear him.

My conclusion is that we should pick good baby sitters and we must secure our personal data and our lockers which are full of valuable stuff like jewelry when they are around.

Sentence: Finally, their children may be exposed to bad treatment by bad babysitters or they would exposed to danger by letting careless babysitter to take care of them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and exposed