Stress is one of the serious mental health issues nowadays. Its negative effects are not restricted to people who have psychological conditions but are also evident among ordinary people.Consequently, enormous amounts of relaxation methods are introduced to deal with this problem. Personally, I believe that people should choose their relaxion methods individually according to the causes of pressure and their personalities.

It is widely-acknowledged that in the modern world most people are sufferring from work pressure. The surveys conducted in many countries indicate that there are various cause in work places that can lead to stress such as work overload, work place bullying and insufficient staff. The most effective way to ease pressure and relax the mind of staff is taking a break from the fast-paced working enviroment and enjoying a holiday for a few days. Plenty of evidence have anxiety will ensure. This point can be best illustrated with the example of marriage conflicts. In this case, making an appointment with a capable psychologist to solve relationship problems is the key precondition to all relaxation activities.

To analyse this issue further, the diversity of people's personalities determines their relaxation methods. For extroverts, social activities are very popular ways to cheer them up. In contrast the introvert tends to stay in peaceful enviroments. In orther words,having a family reunion and commuming with nature can offer these people maximum decompression effect.

In summary, relaxation activities play a pivotal role in people's daily life.It not only increases people's work preductivity but also benifits their well-being, Iam convinced that the authorities and organisations should be well advised to encourage and provide adequate opportunities for people to eliminate tiredness and pressure.

Sentence: The surveys conducted in many countries indicate that there are various cause in work places that can lead to stress such as work overload, work place bullying and insufficient staff.
Description: The fragment various cause in is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is or cause with causes

Sentence: Personally, I believe that people should choose their relaxion methods individually according to the causes of pressure and their personalities.
Error: relaxion Suggestion: relation
Sentence: It is widely-acknowledged that in the modern world most people are sufferring from work pressure.
Error: sufferring Suggestion: suffering
Error: widely-acknowledged Suggestion: widely acknowledged

Sentence: The most effective way to ease pressure and relax the mind of staff is taking a break from the fast-paced working enviroment and enjoying a holiday for a few days.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment
Error: fast-paced Suggestion: fast paced

Sentence: In contrast the introvert tends to stay in peaceful enviroments.
Error: enviroments Suggestion: environments

Sentence: In summary, relaxation activities play a pivotal role in people's daily life.It not only increases people's work preductivity but also benifits their well-being, Iam convinced that the authorities and organisations should be well advised to encourage and provide adequate opportunities for people to eliminate tiredness and pressure.
Error: preductivity Suggestion: productivity
Error: well-being Suggestion: welling
Error: tiredness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Be careful with spellings and sentence to sentence coherence.

Total: