Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what way has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.

In what way has technology affected the types of relationships people make?

Has this become a positive or negative development?

Technology, nowadays is extremely important for human being. People could not live without technology. It seems that technology becomes human’s needs. There are two following reasons to support the topic.

Firstly, for some people, through technology, they could meet old friends or making new friends from many cities as well as countries. Facebook, one of the products of technology, makes people seeing each other, even though it is not directly for some people. In the same time, Facebook builds addictive behavior for teenagers due to they become indolent to study, and become individualist.

Secondly, computer, as the consequence of technology. Many companies use computers to operate their activities and to save data. Using computers reduced cost expense for company. It is an efficient system due to computers could accelerate their product and not entail many human resources to finish their product. Technology accommodate benefits for some society, they could work at home, they might possibly maintain and supervise their children. On the other hand, computers have disadvantages, such as if suddenly there is blackout or someone hacks the system, its quite damage, huge possibility is losing your files. Another shortcoming is related to labor, seize on technology it seems to increase the unemployment.

Finally, either making new friends or facilitate work activities, by way of technology, people could undertake any situation as they wish. However, the whole idea was rather dubious.

Sentence: In the same time, Facebook builds addictive behavior for teenagers due to they become indolent to study, and become individualist.
Suggestion: Don't put a complete sentence after 'due to'

Sentence: It is an efficient system due to computers could accelerate their product and not entail many human resources to finish their product.
Suggestion: Refer to due to

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860