People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that government has policy regarding salary which people obtain. While I accept that people have right of their own money, I believe that as citizens of law country people have responsibility to pay tax.

People work hard because of their livelihood. They have family who need to be protected from many problems such as hunger and harm. Nowadays, family needs much money for food, cloth, house as well which are called primary needs. People need not only these needs, but also secondary as well as tertiary needs. For instance, they have desire to buy television, fridge, or car. Sometimes, people face unpredictable and unwanted moment in their life. For example, one of their family member gets sick or accident which need money to be saved in advance. Moreover, people who have business probably want to invest their salary. Therefore, many people keep their money safe for their own necessity.

On the other hand, people are citizens of country which has rules. Each state has regulations in order to be obeyed. For example, in Indonesia, there is policy about income tax approximately 2,5 % of total money earn. It is a must for citizens to pay the tax as it is not for government itself yet for country development. Stakeholder uses the money to solve problems such as health, education, and economic stuffs. For instance, government subsidizes fuel, electricity, and transportation related to fight poverty. In health sector, government tries to guarantee poor-society health with special card. Therefore, as good citizens, people are responsible for paying the tax to the country where they live.

In conclusion, there are people who use their money for their own business instead of paying the tax. But, to develop country, citizens are required to pay the tax through their policymaker.

Sentence: For example, in Indonesia, there is policy about income tax approximately 2,5 of total money earn.
Description: The fragment money earn . is rare