People now days work hard buy more things. This has made our live generally more comfortable but many traditional values and customs have been lost and this is a pity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

People today need to work harder to cover all their economic desire. This condition has made our lives generally more comfortable. But, some people argue that because of this, many traditional values and customs are interrupted.

For some reasons, this statement is correct. Spend more time in work location, people did not have any time left to practice social activities with community in their neighborhood than they ever had before. While, mostly traditional value and customs are has relation with community activities. Some people believe that a particular ceremony is significant implementation of traditional code. It means, the traditional code or value will be gone if there is no deep relationship among neighborhood. For example, these days, people in Japan have no time to join a tea ceremonial festival with their neighbor as Japanese in the past. Some believe, since this particular group of people broke the contact with people live around them, they lost a connection with their tradition as well.

However, the concept which take traditional value and customs into work area are come out to deal with that problem. Japanese companies bring the tradition to the work life. They implement their traditional pattern to the employee relationship. With this, they claim that their traditional value will still exist, while they perform their economic desire. However, not whole traditional value might move to the work place. Ceremonial as part of traditional customs, build a family togetherness and sense of belongings among members. In office, they only bring the pattern in relationship between manager and staff, and among staffs.

With almost time spending at work place, people did not have chance to be together and enjoy bustle of family and neighborhood life as one of traditional custom.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james