People who watch a lot of violent television programs will find that this influences their behaviour when they are angry or upset Do you agree

People who watch a lot of violent television programs will find that this influences their behaviour when they are angry or upset. Do you agree?

It is certainly true that in the modern age, popular media such as television has a tremendous effect on the society. The impacts of the violent television programs on the people is relatively understandable. I strongly agree that what one watch directly influences their way of behave.

There is no doubt that when the people watch any action movie or serial, they concentrate on that completely. The impression of such scenes are very strong that even after finishing the programme, one might remember every detail of what he/she have watched. This phenomenon directly affect the human mind. when...

Sentence: I strongly agree that what one watch directly influences their way of behave.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and behave

Sentence: Nevertheless, the dreadful impact on the people's behaviour is a fact, which no one deny.
Description: The fragment one deny . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deny with verb, past tense

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays.