pie chart as regards internet activities for two different age groups

The pie charts show that there are significant differences between the percentage of time spent on some different activities between two different age group including young people (18-26 age group) and old group (60-70 age group). In general, it is clear from the data given that there is a highest gap at the percentage of time spent on making booking among these groups with 5% and 29% for younger age group and older age group respectively.

Furthermore, the percentage of time spent on social networking for people who are between 18 and 26 years old is about 24 percent while it for older people is just 8 percent. Both groups spend almost equal time for making purchases by the internet with 12 percent for young group and 14 percent for older group respectively. More over, the amount of time that is spent for accessing music and films by younger age group just increased by 4% rather than older age group.

In contrast, the percentage of spent time on playing games for younger people is three fold as much as it for people who are around 60 and 70 years old. Looking more closely to both pie charts illustrate that older age group tend to spend more time on researching with 26 percent while this activity for younger age group is almost 20 percent.

In conclusion, the data show that when people get older prefer to spend more time for going cinema and travel and searching about healthcare since the percentage of these internet activities prove this hypothesis.