Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The world in the 21th century is known for having rapid increases and developments in many fields. One of the most obvious trends has been made in the field of sports which is a real cause and incentive for organizing international sporting events. These events, at the same time, are helping to improve relationship between countries and causing the vanishing of hostility that arose in the past.

It is not a secret that sports has brought significant benefits into our lives. Along with providing physical fitness, respectable health conditions and strengthening our immune systems, sports plays...

Sentence: As outlined above, implementations of transnational sports competitions have resulted in manifold positive effects in the relationship between countries even though some drawbacks are also being observed.
Error: transnational Suggestion: translational