The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

To start with, everything has changed significantly in the last two decades in the world. These changes affect to the position of women in society. Some people consider that mothers who work in different areas caused some social changes as well as adult-related crimes. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion, this reason is not direct cause to increase the amount of crimes.

Nowadays, most of women want to work and to be financially independent. Therefore, after university life, they commence their new career in various areas. In fact, in the last years the percentage of workaholic women has increased dramatically compared with male workers. Most of women prefer to work in office as well as manager, accountant, tradeswomen and so on. There are many advantages in these circumstances, for example, increasing women’s outlook, getting on well with people in society, thriving their literacy etc. Obviously, the mentioned reasons indicate that the amount of women has increased considerably in work in the last twenty years.

Also, women have now engaged themselves to work and earn. As a consequence, they cannot spend enough time with their kids. Of course, lack of closeness in families can have a negative effect such as unruly behavior on children. However, there are some children who feel lack of attention on the part of their mothers may lead a life as a criminal in some cases when they grow up. On the other hand, juvenile delinquency does not depend on only lack of mother attention. Furthermore, mothers should spend their spare time with their children so that they teach some lessons such as love, affection, compassion etc.

To sum up, there was a important rise in the role of women in society. The less affection from mother probably might let the children to juvenile delinquency.