Question:Private companies that support and carry out scientific researches are spending more than governments in these days .Do the advantages of this development out weight the disadvantages.explain and give reasons.

Question:
Private companies that support and carry out scientific researches are spending more than governments in these days .Do the advantages of this development out weight the disadvantages.explain and give reasons.

Answer:
In recent scenario private companies spending more money and getting good outputs than the government organizations. Their beneficial outcomes not only profitable for them firm and also helpful to the entire country.

In government organizations, there are taking more time for project finalization, fund allocations and solving legal issues. Most of the times there are not getting effective solutions for the particular issue. For instance in our hometown people are facing drainage issue for more than two years and still governments are taking steps for that. It happens because of the poor plans and insufficient science-technological data.

From private sector side, we can see tremendous improvement and successful rate, their contribution is a major source for the countries economical growth. For example our country having good stuff in renewable energy, it happening because of most private sectors supports in research and development. There are spending more and stick with their ultimate goal. For that they provide enough training in the form for education, practical exposure for employees and keep on motivating them.

We can see some countries are developing their economy in very fast manner. It’s happening because of their effective plans and outcomes from government and private organizations. For instance India is one of the leading developing countries in this scenario because of their major private organizations advance scientific outcomes.

In conclusion, nowadays private sectors contribution in scientific experiments and its outcomes are reliable source for the mankind and its comparatively large then government organizations. I hope it will continue until the planet exists.

Their beneficial outcomes not only profitable for them firm and also helpful to the entire country.
Description: where is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: In conclusion, nowadays private sectors contribution in scientific experiments and its outcomes are reliable source for the mankind and its comparatively large then government organizations.
Error: then Suggestion: than