Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have on our life Which do you consider to be the major influence

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have on our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Personality is a very important trait that helps in the development of an individual. Like the saying “First Impression is the best impression”, personality gives the first impression to anyone who we meet. Personality is often mistaken to be only physical appearance but it is a combination of attitude, aptitude and behavior. Development of personality in a human being starts from the day a person is born.

Today as technology is improving in a very fast pace, we tend to understand the importance of inherited characteristics, thanks to the field of genetic engineering. Some researchers...

Sentence: But as we grow on the, the outer world where we live tends to have a subtle influence on our personality.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to the and ,
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to live and tends

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater