Should Children be Taught Sex Education at School?

It is true that children need information and knowledge about sex education. Some schools allow sex education to be taught for student earlier. Badly, not all of society agree sex education become one of subject in school. While I accept that sex education should not be taught by school, I believe that sex education is an important subject for student.

Telling about sex education, it is wide and sensitive subject especially if it is taught for children. Sex education as one lesson in childhood school become taboo in society. A lot of reasons oppose about it. For example, learning sex education in school is not supported by expert teacher. It will cause curiosity in student’s mind and lead to cohabitation. Sex lesson can be taught by each student’s parents.

Although sex education has drawbacks, actually it has advantages to prepare student before they become the adult. Sex education exactly not only tell about sex activity, but the important thing is it also gives information about human sexual anatomy. Furthermore, sex education teaches how to keep and clean vital organ; prevent them from sexual disease and inappropriate touching. Student must know function of vital organ and how it different between woman and man. Inappropriate sex can cause sexual disease such as HIV-AIDS, Servics Cancer, and Herpes Genital. Nowadays, cruel happens anywhere. Children learn sex education to know how to avoid rape and inappropriate touching. All of information above are easier to be given by teacher in school than in their homes. Sometimes parents do not have times to teach their children intensively.

To sum up, there are convincing arguments both for and against sex education, but I believe that sex education is important for children, moreover it is taught at school. In my opinion, every single lesson is useful for every students. One factor that can make it become adverse is catching it with negative purpose.

Sentence: Student must know function of vital organ and how it different between woman and man.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and different

Sex education exactly not only tell about sex activity, but the important thing is it also gives information about human sexual anatomy.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly