should teenager study all subjects at school or should they concetrate on one subject they are best at or find intersting ?discuss both sides and give your openion.

Nowadays,the spread of schools are more than in the past around the world.In devlopment countries more types of schools are availble such as scinces,art and music rather than poor nation,which is has maximum two kinds.I belive that strongly studying specific fields is better than general subjects.This essay will reveal tow sides of methode for learing either study one subject or more than one.

As for study one subject,this way will aid students to foucs on one subject,therfore understanding all aspects of this subject.This is appear in private schools, which is provide you more choice to selection;for instance,when study computer then studendt will know all things about hardware,design and software,also how can be repaire it.Morover,once want to study in University he will continue in same fields that will help him because he has good background.

Some subjects need learning from begining when the student was child such as music,so the rich countries are established privite schools for this purose including music equipments like pieano and recording machines.if we focus in one subject we will get expert genration in more fields.

There are some advantages in study more subject for teenage students.First of all,we can determine which subject this student is intersting to.Secondly, avoid any worng specialist selection,which is lost the time.Thirdly,give student more chance to test this subject and assess all positive and negative sides.I think studying one subjet will aid student,also his country to devlopment in the future.

Sometimes,most country preferrd studing one subject,but this way costly because its need specific type of teachers,which are experts in their fields.In conculsion,the future for the people are specialized in their field.
<!--break-->

Sentence: This is appear in private schools which is provide you more choice to selection;for instance, when study computer only then studendt will know all things about hardware, design and software, also how can be repaire it.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and appear
Suggestion: Refer to is and provide

Sentence: Sometimes, most country preferrd studing one subject, but this way costly because its need specific type of teachers, which are experts in their fields.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to way and costly
Suggestion: Refer to need and specific

Sentence: In devlopment countries more types of schools are availble such as scinces, art and music rather than poor nation, which is has maximum two kinds.
Error: devlopment Suggestion: development
Error: scinces Suggestion: sciences
Error: availble Suggestion: available

Sentence: I belive that strongly studying specific fields is better than general subjects.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: This essay will reveal tow sides of methode for learing either study one subject or more than one.
Error: learing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: methode Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As for study one subject, this way will aid students to foucs on one subject, therfore understanding all aspects of this subject.
Error: foucs Suggestion: focus
Error: therfore Suggestion: therefore

Error: studendt Suggestion: student
Error: repaire Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some subjects need learning from begining when the student was child such as music, so the rich countries are established privite schools for this purose including music equipments like pieano and recording machines.
Error: pieano Suggestion: piano
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning
Error: purose Suggestion: purpose
Error: privite Suggestion: private

Sentence: If we focus in one subject we will get expert genration in more fields.
Error: genration Suggestion: generation

Sentence: First of all, we can determine which subject this student is intersting to.
Error: intersting Suggestion: interesting

Sentence: Secondly, avoid any worng specialist selection, which is lost the time.
Error: worng Suggestion: wrong

Sentence: I think studying one subjet will aid student, also his country to devlopment in the future.
Error: subjet Suggestion: subject

Error: preferrd Suggestion: preferred
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conculsion, the future for the people are specialized in their field.
Error: conculsion Suggestion: conclusion

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.