Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens?

Nowadays, in the world we have a lot of poor countries. These countries have a lot of problems. People in these nations need essential material such as foods, medicine. There is an argue that rich countries must help to poor countries and share their wealth with them.

Today, all countries has especial label such as industrial countries, developing countries and poor countries. Poor countries and developing countries known as third world countries. These countries do not have strong industry and most of the time have money issue. It is a fact that every person has responsibilities for other people, so are rich countries . But there is a big problem here. The money is given to poor countries does not solve all problems, and sometimes make new problems.

When rich nations give money to poor countries, poor countries become more depended on rich countries. Consequently, they do not try to solve their problem because every time they can ask for help from other countries. In addition, these loans have bad effect on economics situation. Poor countries have to pay off their loan one day, so they become more poor at all.

In my opinion, government of poor countries must find a way to improve their industries. They must create jobs for their people to decrease poverty. All loan that they barrow from rich countries or international banks must spend in correct ways. Rich countries must help to poor countries to rebuilt their economic. Also they can teach poor countries how to use their resources, trained people in poor countries.

Sentence: There is an argue that rich countries must help to poor countries and share their wealth with them.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to an and argue. replace argue with argument

Sentence: Rich countries must help to poor countries to rebuilt their economic.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and rebuilt

Try to write the essay around 350 words, not 250 words.