In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period Discuss both options and give your opinion

In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion.

It is true that, some countries have strict rules in school for children who are not willing to study and create problems are asked to leave the school and not allowed to complete education, however, other countries also have rules in school but also gives students a chance to admit their bad behaviors and suspends them from the school temporarily.

It is true that, in some countries not allow students to study further complete their studies. School takes some strict action against those students against what type of crime or activities students has done, and who are not willing to study and most of the time creates havoc in the school. For instance, there are students in school, who are fighting with other students and wanted to become dictator. These students are also responsible for spreading any bad activities, such as smoking or alcohol drinking, snatching pocket money from other students. Due to this even the obedient students can get involved in some bad habits.

Furthermore, this could also lead to the bad reputation of the school in the society. Therefore some countries have strict rules against students, disqualify them from schools and sent them to juvenile centers.

However, in other countries, students who get involved or spreading any bad activities are always given a chance to improve and temporary kept out of the school. Students those who have committed mistakes are not left without punishment; otherwise, they would try to do repeat same mistakes again and again. It would be best for the school to suspend students for a limited time, during this period; they should be made aware of their mistakes. For example, students who have committed a mistake of copying in the exams should be educated, why copying is bad and does copying will really have any benefits to them in the future. One’s he realized his mistakes he had done is bad; they will try to avoid it and will not dare again to do it.

In summary, some countries have very stringent rules against those students who had committed mistakes which cannot be avoided, nevertheless, other countries have strict rules in the school but also give a chance to improve and learn from their mistakes.

In my opinion, if the students are made aware of their mistakes by educating them what they have done is wrong and what problems it have in the society, they will surely not try and repeat again, instead of taking any harsh decisions.

Sentence: School takes some strict action against those students against what type of crime or activities students has done, and who are not willing to study and most of the time creates havoc in the school.
Description: 'students has done' is rare

1. Can move the sixth paragraph to the fifth paragraph.
2. Paragraphs are too short.
3. Need to remove a lot of duplicate words.