In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school an starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school an starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In general,high school children try to enter university for their future.Preparing university is a significiant period of all children’s life. Every child wants to win the best suitable faculty for them. After high school some young people are posted to different regions, some work between school and university life. Most children are encouraged by their parents. Nevertheless, some of them decide to do this themselves.

In some countries,also our country this process is materialized.According this, children’s knowledge,intellectual sight are developed. In work their experience growing up in comparison with other single children. University life is differ from high school for some features. As norma, university student must be more intellectual, rather than high school children.So that, travelling is one of the best thing to increase knowledge and ability.

Working is always necessary for knowledge to be good employer, not only education,but also experience is compulsion. While,to begin to work at an early age may bad influence for child. However, the time between finishing high school and starting university is enough appropriate. Before university, small work life may be very good. In my opinion travel may be better. Becouse to visit historical places, to discovery new places in yourself is very interesting and urgent.

Forallthat,in some countries,it is too short time between high school and university. So that, some young people have only one month after high school to university. This time is not enough both travel and working.

In conclusion, we can obviously see in some surveys that this decision is positive. These things affect youngs well.

Sentence: University life is differ from high school for some features.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and differ

Sentence: While,to begin to work at an early age may bad influence for child.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and bad

Sentence: Becouse to visit historical places, to discovery new places in yourself is very interesting and urgent.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to discovery and new

Sentence: This time is not enough both travel and working.
Description: The word enough is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to enough

Sentence: In general,high school children try to enter university for their future.Preparing university is a significiant period of all children's life.
Error: significiant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: As norma, university student must be more intellectual, rather than high school children.So that, travelling is one of the best thing to increase knowledge and ability.
Error: norma Suggestion: normal

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.