Some experts believe that it is better to learn a foreign language at a primary school than at a secondary school. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?

Learning foreign language at courses might give more understanding for students. However, some people do not believe with that statement.

Primary school is where students learn about many subjects. Such as math, physic, biology, and foreign language. Some parents trusted in primary school only. They believe teachers at shool is good enough to make student understanding about the lessons, especially foreign language. There are advantages if parents prefer to choose primary school only. Firstly, parents do not need to invest their money for taking course. Secondly, they can keep their children to stay at home longer for doing homework. Finally, children’s time with family maybe longer whether than they take course. From those reasons, parents believe primary school is good place to boost their children’s foreign language.

However, many people believe that courses can teach student’s foreign language better. Many students get more knowledge about foreign language from courses. They love to stay and learn at it because they can learn more focus in it. There are advantages why courses can be the right place to learn foreign language. Firstly, the quality of teachers in courses is better than primary schools, because they usually share their tricks and tips to ease learning foreign language. Secondly, the curriculum usually more challanging than school’s curriculum, so the students can be one step forward than the other students who have only learning at school. Finally, courses give the students more timesto learn. If the students do not understand about foreign language lesson at schools, courses can help them to review the subject.

Regardless of advantages or disadvantages that both have. Taking course or not, it is depending on student’s passion in learning foreign language.

Sentence: They believe teachers at shool is good enough to make student understanding about the lessons, especially foreign language.
Error: shool Suggestion: school

Sentence: Secondly, the curriculum usually more challanging than school's curriculum, so the students can be one step forward than the other students who have only learning at school.
Error: challanging Suggestion: challenging

Sentence: Finally, courses give the students more timesto learn.
Error: timesto Suggestion: times to

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You are asked to compare primary school to secondary school.