SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE IS THE BEST ROUTE TO GET A SUCCESSFUL CAREER, WHILE OTHERS BELIEVE THAT IT IS BETTER TO GET A JOB AFTER SCHOOL

SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE IS THE
BEST ROUTE TO GET A SUCCESSFUL CAREER, WHILE OTHERS BELIEVE
THAT IT IS BETTER TO GET A JOB AFTER SCHOOL

Some students get confused when they finish high school. Do they have to continuing their education in university or get a job? But I think, continuing education in university is better then get a job.

There are some students choose to get a job than continuing their education in university. Almost of a reason from these students are, they want to quickly generate money to fulfill their needed. Such as buying or build a house. If they have a house, they definitely will not hang to their parents again. By doing that, they also reduce the burden on the parents.

Besides, there are also some students choose to continue their education than get a job. These students think, they have to continue their education to get insight knowledge, I agree with that statement, because I think to get a good job, the people indeed need insight knowledge, for example, at that present many companies look for workers who have insight knowledge. Academic qualification is important for getting a good job. And the people who have insight knowledge also can beat competitor in job market. For example if many workers competitor, definitely the companies will choose the people who have education as well as insight knowledge.

Ultimately, to get a good job, the people need more knowledge. And to get it, the people have to continue education.

Sentence: For example if many workers competitor, definitely the companies will choose the people who have education as well as insight knowledge.
Suggestion: Refer to workers and competitor

Minimum 250 words wanted.