Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime.Others,however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it,should always be taken into accounts when deciding on the punishment.D

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime.Others,however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it,should always be taken into accounts when deciding on the punishment.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Since school we all know that according to our performance,we are rewarded with appreciation and applause.The prize distribution vary in size,quality and quantity according to the position we hold.When getting rewareded for our good deed needs consideration. Likewise people who commits crime should be judged and punished according to the circumstances and motivation for committing it.

All human beings have the right to learn through their mistake done in past or present life,but are not allowed to do it repeatedly. Crime can occurs in any situation to anyone unknowingly, unintentionally,all of sudden,unfortunately and sometime because of ones own personality like negligence,carelessness,innocence etc. Crime being conducted,individual should be punished after proper verification and according to the impact of crime to the society.The crime conducted by lay people regardless of major and minor impact should give prompt implementation to prevent replication of action.

Let take two husbands who kill their wives,one does so to seek her property and to lead his life with other woman,the other husband fails to see his wife going through the pain and kills her so in this case intentional killing and mercy killing should b taken into consideration before ending up with punishment.

If punishment for each crime is ended with same punishment then people will not hesitate and will continue to do crime which will hinder himself and the people living in his or her society. people who drink and drive and take life of many people will never quit drinking.

In conclusion crime is an act where an individual can conduct it accidentally or intentionally.Though punishment is there but should be verify accordingly to the circumstances and motivation for committing it.

Sentence: The prize distribution vary in size,quality and quantity according to the position we hold.When getting rewareded for our good deed needs consideration.
Description: The fragment distribution vary in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace vary with verb, past participle

Sentence: Crime can occurs in any situation to anyone unknowingly,unintentionally,all of sudden,unfortunately and sometime because of ones own personality like negligence, carelessness, innocence etc. Crime being conducted,individual should be punished after proper verification and according to the impact of crime to the society.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and occurs

Error: rewareded Suggestion: rewarded

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.