Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, globalization encourges people freedom to take away other countries and cross culture appears in some countries from visitors and native a region. In Indonesia, Some people argue that the identity of state must keep although other culture would come it. However, many people said that we should receive cultural differences, it signs that consideration of diversity. This essay will examine the reasons.

There are number of strong argument in favor of keeping local cultural and avoiding assimilation culture for showing the identity of country, it propose foreigner know special characteristic culture in country, for instance Bali could attract all people in the world with Bali’s custom and it makes bali famous of tourism place. And addition, a culture and custom of country was not lost with other culture, it realize from young generation to proud of local customs and to converse it, for example “wayang golek”, traditional clothes and traditional art that was having in country.

However, several people believe that cultural differences is not totally bad effect of local customs we receive other cultures, it would describes a country loving diversity of cultural in this world. Foreigner fell comfortable when they stay and travel in this country.

I argue that both of them have been reason in this case I preferred to visitor, to know cross culture understanding, it would be easy to know the live style other country and the behavior in fact native was not avoiding cultural differences because the visitors have been known it before visiting.

In conclusion, the foundation of regulation to keep local country must strong if want to converse the local cultures.

Sentence: Nowadays, globalization encourges people freedom to take away other countries and cross culture appears in some countries from visitors and native a region.
Suggestion: Refer to people and freedom
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to native and a

Sentence: However, many people said that we should receive cultural differences, it signs that consideration of diversity.
Description: The word signs is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to signs

Sentence: There are number of strong argument in favor of keeping local cultural and avoiding assimilation culture for showing the identity of country, it propose foreigner know special characteristic culture in country, for instance Bali could attract all people in the world with Bali's custom and it makes bali famous of tourism place.
Description: The fragment it propose foreigner is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace propose with verb, past tense

Sentence: And addition, a culture and custom of country was not lost with other culture, it realize from young generation to proud of local customs and to converse it, for example wayang golek, traditional clothes and traditional art that was having in country.
Description: The fragment it realize from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace realize with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, several people believe that cultural differences is not totally bad effect of local customs we receive other cultures, it would describes a country loving diversity of cultural in this world.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to would and describes

Sentence: In conclusion, the foundation of regulation to keep local country must strong if want to converse the local cultures.
Description: The word strong is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to strong
Description: The fragment if want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past participle