Some people consider thinking about and planning for the future to be a waste of time. They argue that people should simply live in the moment. Do you agree or disagree? Use at least one personal example in your response.

There are popular beliefs that no one can plan his or her future in this mortal world, life is incredibly precarious and nothing can be taken as granted. Therefore, human beings should adapt to be simple and to live in the moment. However, I am of the view that, although our future is often beyond our control, it is beneficial to plan it to some extent. People who concentrate only on their present movement will never gain sustainable success in their lives.

On the one hand, proper planning of future is important in many ways. Firstly, having plans for future enables anyone to set up goals and work towards them. In fact, future plans are invariably kinds of incentives for people to work hard and improve their optimistic attitudes towards life. Secondly, when people are preparing for their future they can identify possible problems and harmful situations that they might encounter in the future. Thus, people can be proactive and implement necessary measures to alleviate these harmful situations. For instance, people with future plans tend to save a grate deal of money to prevent potential financial burdens in their adulthood. Obviously, contingency plans are vital to efficiently cope up with exigencies when they occur.

Contrary to the above view, some people believe that the future is a kind of thing which can never plan and simply living in the moment is the best way to live. However, it is questionable how we can achieve a long lasting success in our lives without having far sighted views.

In conclusion, despite of uncertainty of our future, we should take a great effort to plan it properly. Otherwise, life would be full of burden issues and difficulties.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

More words wanted to get higher marks.