Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines.Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer.

Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines.
Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer.

Working is very important to all of people. Persons have numerous kinds of jobs, but they are on their employment having many ways like several persons using hand to work, and some people making use of electronic. I choose using machine. I will give some reasons and examples to bolster my opinion.

In this era, people see developing technology such as laptop. It usually use in companies or office. They use laptop because it does not spend time and paper. For example, they can edit their homework before they are printing. On the other hand, they can save time for doing the other activities. So, machine has function, it can help numerous communities.

Moreover, societies choose using machine because they can utilize such as making easily. When they get homework from office or school, they can use machines. For instance, person can look for their duties in internet. They just copy and paste to their laptop or PC. As a result, they finished duties fast while they open social media. Thus, make use of engine on our life will be made any easier.

All of communities almost using engine because it can easily to use. For an illustration, they can be operational this things simple. It will not make their feeling disturb because it is easy to carry anywhere. Unfortunately, it has capacity battery which is durable. It usually holds until 2-to-3 hour day. So, we have to bring the charge it. Whenever, we will go.

Clearly, my own view of this is that using engine on our activities. As a result, we will be easy to complete our assignment. It is very useful to us.

Sentence: For an illustration, they can be operational this things simple.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to operational and this

So, we have to bring the charge it.
So, we have to bring the charge on it.

It usually use in companies or office.
It usually was used in companies or office.

because it can easily to use.
because it can be easily to use.