You are hereSome people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

dinoboy17's picture

By dinoboy17 - Posted on 07 March 2012

Change is the only constant thing in our life. However, our reaction to change is different. It usually depends on the character of the person and the nature of the situation.

A lot of people consider change as a challenge, which they would like to tackle. It help them to identify new strengths and learn a lot about the weak part of their personality. They consider it as a way to find the path to their own individuality, gain new experience and develop new skills.

On the other side some people seem to react negative to it, as it normally comes along with a lot of work to achieve the desired target. They get distrubed by the change of their daily routine and the required skills they need to learn. Such a perspective is sometimes effected by previous experience, where a change did not end up in an improved situation. Such examples happen on a daily basis in politics or financial business.For example a new elected government does not always lead to a better political life in some countries.

I personally consider change in most of the situations as a positive event. Only through change we are able to clear the way from the "old" and replace it with the "new". It is a crucial and vital part of improvement. In order to ease the workload thet comes with change , planning are organisation must be implemented before and during such a process. Unorganised change usually leads to chaos and end up missing the desired goals. Through open and clear communication people may be encouraged to take the challenge , if they realise and understand the exact reasons standing behind it.