Essay topics: Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Change is the only constant thing in our life. However, our reaction to change is different. It usually depends on the character of the person and the nature of the situation.
A lot of people consider change as a challenge, which they would like to tackle. It help them to identify new strengths and learn a lot about the weak part of their personality. They consider it as a way to find the path to their own individuality, gain new experience and develop new skills.
On the other side some people seem to react negative to it, as it normally comes along with a lot of work to achieve the desired target. They get distrubed by the change of their daily routine and the required skills they need to learn. Such a perspective is sometimes effected by previous experience, where a change did not end up in an improved situation. Such examples happen on a daily basis in politics or financial business.For example a new elected government does not always lead to a better political life in some countries.
I personally consider change in most of the situations as a positive event. Only through change we are able to clear the way from the "old" and replace it with the "new". It is a crucial and vital part of improvement. In order to ease the workload thet comes with change , planning are organisation must be implemented before and during such a process. Unorganised change usually leads to chaos and end up missing the desired goals. Through open and clear communication people may be encouraged to take the challenge , if they realise and understand the exact reasons standing behind it.
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing tha same things and avoiding change? Others, however, think that change is always a good thing?Discuss both views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from (83.63639999999999)
- Going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. (73.33329999999999)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (77.1429)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective? (81.25)
- A couple of days ago you have moved into a new house and there is a damage. Write a letter to your landlord about it (53.3333)
- A couple of days ago you have moved into a new house and there has been a damage. Write a letter to your landlord informing him about it (10)