Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thng.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thng.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In this decade people always prefer to spend their lives for some things and some of that ovoiding change. There for the people try to doing some things and make happy for their life, but some of peoples try to another things in order the society could accept them. People in Indonesia to face that problem too, for example some of young people change their style life and fashion to follow western style because they would improve their life style to everybody. Although, many younger see this style just for explorer their life but they did not know if that style could give some negative impact and positive. Mostly the younger people think if every change is always good for them. I would give suggestion if I disagree, because every change is not always good but could give some negative in fact too. I would to give two opinion.

Impact of the style could bring young people in uncontrol freedom, whre young people can not controlling their life from outside in fact.

Government must to give controlling about the product import by some rules in order produsen could make their fashion with culture consideration. And consument

Sentence: There for the people try to doing some things and make happy for their life, but some of peoples try to another things in order the society could accept them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and things

Sentence: Although, many younger see this style just for explorer their life but they did not know if that style could give some negative impact and positive.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to explorer and their

Sentence: In this decade people always prefer to spend their lives for some things and some of that ovoiding change.
Error: ovoiding Suggestion: avoiding

Sentence: Impact of the style could bring young people in uncontrol freedom, whre young people can not controlling their life from outside in fact.
Error: uncontrol Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: whre Suggestion: where

Sentence: Government must to give controlling about the product import by some rules in order produsen could make their fashion with culture consideration.
Error: produsen Suggestion: produced

Sentence: And consument
Error: consument Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion