Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Some people doing many activities in their daily life. Although many people prefer to do the similar things and avoid challenge, I would argue that there are some positive sides to change our daily activities. This essay will discuss the main issue.

Firstly, many people choose to live with their own same activities because they feel really enjoy. Passion become one reason why people can stay doing the same activities. People could dedicate full-time in the same place because passion. They could work passionately because they realize to do the best in their one-life time. For example, Butet Manurung could teach illiterate students from Kubu in a remote area in Jambi, Indonesia. Secondly, economy is become a reason why people work in the same place and in the same position for many years. When someone become a father, he must provide good living standard both for his wife and their childrens. They might think that with change job, it would give high-risk for their family economy.

On the other hand, the number of people always challenge their selves to move from palce to another and to travel in the new place. Couple of people have a tendency to always find a new challenge in their life. They want to experience with finding new friends. They feel more enthusiasm to do many things than doing the same things. Moreover, some people have economic reason why they must change their activities. For example, if someone want to be entrepreneur they must travel to find new places and to acquire new skills. When they meet new relatives, they might be more creative to develop their own business.

In my opinion, there will be a big advantage when people always challenge their selves to obtain many skills. I affirmly believe that travelling and doing many activities will be a benefit for our health. Finding many inspiring person in around the world would be amazing and meaningful life experience.

In conlusion, doing same thing will give advantages and disadvantages for human. People should doing many activities based on their own reasons.

Some people doing many activities in their daily life.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

People could dedicate full-time in the same place because passion.
Suggestion: People could dedicate full-time in the same place because of passion.

Sentence: Passion become one reason why people can stay doing the same activities.
Description: The fragment Passion become one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: When someone become a father, he must provide good living standard both for his wife and their childrens.
Description: The fragment someone become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For example, if someone want to be entrepreneur they must travel to find new places and to acquire new skills.
Description: The fragment someone want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: People should doing many activities based on their own reasons.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to should and doing

Sentence: I affirmly believe that travelling and doing many activities will be a benefit for our health.
Error: affirmly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conlusion, doing same thing will give advantages and disadvantages for human.
Error: conlusion Suggestion: confusion

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater